Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vampires and poetry

This is one of my more creative pieces. I was inspired by my friend who told me about something similar. I wanted to see what i could do with the subject.

To wake in the middle of the night
and feel the pain in one's neck
and to fall asleep the second next

To wake up in the morn'
and forget that dream
a face of deathly pallor

Unnoticed in the gloom
and teeth pointed on the end
only vaguely seen

A blood-thirst filled by
sleepwalking nights
remembered only as a dream

nothing really different,
but nothing all the same.


~Anora Anakaya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.