Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bubble Wrap

I have determined that the best therapy that exists is bubble wrap. Yes thats right, your childhood's favorite toy (okay my childhood's favorite toy) is great therapy. Now if only I could find some therapy I'd be all set......

Anyway here's a poem I hope you guys are interested.



An itchy seat
a scratchy dress
Little me
in an empty hall

Preacher at the podium
people on the pews

Echoes off the ceiling
The Dusty, Musty smell
        of old Bible books
The creaking door
        as someone sneaks in
A baby's cry
        and someone sneaks out


~Anora Anakaya~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.