Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Make Yourself Known

You truly want to make yourself known?
Then shout from the rooftops
Don't waste my time with petty lies
I've more worries than you
and your heart and mine.
Don't Hide in shadows with maybes
Don't play me like a fool,
I doubt you would like the same.
I've got a life
I've got worries
That don't include you.
Don't leave me alone
When you said you would never leave
I can live without you
So let me.
Leave me be.
Don't waste my time,
Others stand in line.
So be sure
or be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.