Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday!

Sunday, the Sabbath. The day of rest. Such an amazing day to reconnect with people and God. Not that one should ever need reconnecting with Him, but still, the point stands.

I hope everyone is having an awesome time as snow begins to fall more steadily near my place of living. Its beginning to look more like Christmas everyday! speaking of which, whats everybody doing this Christmas? I'm going to Mexico!! It'll be my second time out of country and Im so excited!!

~Anora Anakaya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.