Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hating What We Are

Our worlds drift further apart
as the rest of our lives grow shorter
The less often I see you
The more often I want to.
Once so close
Now so far away.
Years and lies make damage
that is never to be repaired
It wasn't even centered around us,
we were just
two kids caught in the cross-fire
My cousin
My friend
My sister-at-heart
How I wish we were still what we were once.

~Anora Anakaya~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.