Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Monday, January 10, 2011

I just want to be gone

I just want to be gone from this place
How could I want to stay?
Walls crumble around me.
Red flags fly everywhere
Nobody offers up white
Who would want to be wrong?
But it only gets worse
as we are set in our stubborn ways
and the fighting,
the hurting, the pain:
its not worth the trouble i go through
not when, not when
everything else crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.