Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Better That Way

Is it worth it?
Is it worth
everything I do?
I'm tired of trying
you don't even see
how hard this is for me.
I'm giving up
giving in
I'm letting down these walls
because they don't help anymore
I'll now tell you when I cry
Show you when I'm mad
but not the way I used to
not bottled up emotions.
I'm tired of you
because I've done everything
every possible thing,
and you turn away
so that you can
keep on a track of yelling
You don't want to get of the train
but I do.
I want to jump off
roll to safety
even if I break a leg doing it.
Its better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.