Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Just Dreams

I'm tired of all this dreaming
it leaves me empty inside
as if life amounts to nothing
as if I'm just drifting,
like a leaf upon a river
or a snowflake in the wind.

Do I amount to anything,
or am I just a part
of a larger number,
one among thousands
among millions,
among billions?

I have dreams of meaning something,
of making a change,
of becoming immortalized,
of becoming important,
but these dreams are exactly that,
just dreams.

So save me from my dreams,
from myself,
from the world.
I'm not sure I'm meant for it,
for this thing called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.