Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Void Of White

a blank page
lines are drawn
lines to make letters
letters for words
a slow process of pulling
a thought from my head
to write on this page.
Anything I want
Anything I can imagine.
So here it goes
Here goes everything
Everything I’ve got
Nothing left out
Not a thought
or a feeling
not bled onto the page
The blank page is red
deep and dark
soaking wet.
The words drip off
like an over-filled sponge.
No, it’s not blank anymore
Not empty. 
Not a void 
of white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.