Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Carpe Diem

I'm stressed, tired, frustrated, and falling behind. I have dreams, aspirations, and realizations. I'm through with it all. Forget yesterday, it has already slipped through my fingers. Forget about tomorrow, it will change anyway. Worry about today, right now, this moment. There is nothing else. Take what I've learned about the past, my failures and my successes, and learn from it. But don't apply it to the future. The future doesn't exist. Apply it to today. Today is right here. It's tangible, livable, inevitable. What you did to me yesterday, no longer matters. What you will do to me in the future, isn't of consequence. Today you are here. Today you are a friend. So here I am. I won't leave you today. I can't promise you tomorrow, but today is everything anyway. Today I will seize the day, because today IS the day, the only day.

Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.