Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Your False Beliefs

I fear the very thing that brought me together with you the first time. The thoughts you have of her, hurt me. The things you dream, am I in them? Or are you only keeping me hanging on for the sake of your false beliefs? I say something, you must contradict. You say something, and I often agree. My dreams include you with smiles. My heart longs for yours in complete.But where does your heart lie? What do you see in your dreams? It almost certainly seems as though it is not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.