Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Falling for You

I feel myself melting when I think of you.
I form a puddle on the floor, a smile spread across my face.
My heart longs for your comfort, my body for your touch.
Simply stated
I'm falling harder and harder for you.
No matter what my mind says, nor what logic tells me,
I cannot care for your going away.
If all I have with you are a few weeks,
I will spend every possible moment with you,
Even if it comes to naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.