Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Breaking Rules.

You make me want to break my rules
Every single one.

Never date someone twice.
Don't get addicted to the physical.
Don't fall before I'm ready.
Don't even try for long distance.

I've broken them all.
One by one.
You drew me in.
But oh how I was praying you would.

Perhaps I will forget you in time.
Perhaps I will get over you in time.
But I don't want to
I'm addicted to this feeling
This sense of finally being.
I want to spend my time
with you
and only
you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.