Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Heart, It Is Yours

Maybe we shouldn't have even dared
Shouldn't have even take the first step down that stair
But it felt so good
and felt so right
when you kissed me and held me tight
But where shall this path lead?
To heartache I'm sure.
How can I not stop,
this train wreck I foresee?
No matter the pain that shall come,
you are so addicting,
so irresistible to me.
I can't rid myself of you.
Nor do I want to.
I almost say "I Love You" every time.
But those words are cursed
and I cannot say them without fear
even if I do love everything about you.
And even now,
I imagine you behind me,
holding me close, erasing my worries
with a soft and gentle touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.