Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Waiting is Done

Just a few more days
just a couple more hours
now minutes
now seconds

It is here now finally.
The waiting is done
It greats me at my door.

Shadows dance about in the gloom.
It is he
and he has hidden his face.

He holds out his hand
bone thin and white.
I take it gladly,
I've waited so long.

He leads me off into the night
And silently I wonder
Where my destination might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.