Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ender's Game

I just finished Ender's Game science-fiction book written by Orson Scott Card. Its so sad and moving and cruel and interesting. I couldn't put it down. I just wanted to read it and read it. And then i got to the end, and it was so sad. Its really really good. I suggest that everyone read it. I read it in these past two days that I've been sick, its only 226 pages. Read it, everyone. I dont think you'll regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.