Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, We all scream for....finals week.

So this week is finals week. You know what that means? A dead head, the inability to focus, ADD, and lots and lots of caffeine to keep me functioning. BUT NO LATE NIGHTS THIS SEMESTER!! :) next semester that may not be true...
Anyways, I can't think. My head hurts. My brain seems to like to work while playing video games though.... I should test this theory.... How are you guys though? Anyone else on finals week? Any tips on how to get through it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.