Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm the best
According to my prof
The best in years
the best considering my age
59 out of 60
and that one point I missed
was based off of clarity.

But he doesn't see
my struggles at home
when I'm pulling out my hair
when I'm struggling to get done
when I'm Googling everything
so that I can understand
when I run to my brother
who no longer understands.

No,
that he doesn't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.