Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Again

So my tears have fallen.
Fallen for you again.
My mind seems blank.
but my thoughts are just too quick to see
Trains hurling past.

My uncertainty continues
My confidence dwindles
I dream that you think of me
but these dreams are just my tears
No salty water ever does touch my cheeks,
no pain is seen from that

No.
My smile hides depression


and pain.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


i wrote this long ago. hope you guys like it. (who all views this anyways?) But yeah im also on LifeInFiction now so make sure you check us out!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.