Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Monday, February 1, 2010

stories

I have been continuing my long story from class. Unfotrunately, i'm not much farther with it. I miss class. I had so much writing time! Anyway, its coming along pretty nicely. Also, some friends of mine and I have been writing a pass-around story. It is actually turning out well. Normally pass-arounds get severly messed-up. Well, that's all that is happening in my life.Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.