Welcome

Welcome to Individuality! Feel free to comment, critique, applaud, or despise anything and everything here. Just be respectful of other views!! Take a look at my links to the right, ESPECIALLY Life In Fiction. Don't forget to SHARE with others!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Nag, nag, nag

Well i'm really upset at my mom right now. Shes decided to go out with my dad to get a new desk and get dinner. Meanwhile, shes left me without a plan for dinner, 2 dogs, and enormus pile of clothes and 2 essays. when i try to relax and play some games for a bit she yells and asks me why im not taking care of something... Parents can be so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no inapropriate links. Share links ONLY related to the Post. Any comments containg links otherwise will be deleted.